Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

stop waterfall, link dm780 and colbook probleme, ddutil or minideluxe ?

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited January 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have the stop of the waterfall, link dm780 with calbook and cluster it would come from DDutil,  I would like to know if while using Minideluxe, he/it solves the problem   
thank you to give me your opinions   
who uses Flex 6300 with HRD  
thank you 
ON5PO, Janny

Comments

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Je ne sais pas qui est votre langue maternelle, mais si il est plus facile pour vous de poser vos questions en français, se il vous plaît leur demande en français, je peux répondre en français aussi
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I prefer DDUTIL. It is more useful as it allows you to control amplifiers, SteppIR and Rotors as well as providing a direct Telnet connection to DM 780. I never use HRD to provide rig control as I do not feel it provides anything useful but it uses a lot of CPU power.
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello Howard,
    Un grand merci pour votre proposition , je dois utiliser un traducteur pour essayer de m'exprimer en votre langue , malheureusement celui-ci ne parvient pas a traduire correctement ,
    je saute sur votre gentille proposition, 
    pour ne pas alourdir le forum, ne serait-il pas possible de ce contacter par mail,voici mon adresse
    on5po@hotmail.fr
    janny
  • np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Agree Better with DDutil Sometimes DM780 will lock when it looses Audio or DAX
  • George O'Brien
    edited November 2014
    Bonjour Janny,
    C'est toujours surprenant de retrouver des personnes bilingue.  Alors, je vous offre de l'assistance si je puis vous aider.
    Bien a vous et 73
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Merci George ,vous pouvez me contacter a mon adresse, voir mon dernier post
    je suis déja en contacte avec Howard KY6LA, mais il y a plus dans deux têtes 
    a vous de voir 
    merci 73
    Janny
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Je suis d'accord ... deux têtes valent mieux qu'une
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Janny seems to have a temporarily frozen display which freezes after some time of usage of DM780 via DDUTIL... It freezes for a few seconds  mid display of (for example) the HRD Logbook Cluster Display than unfreezes.

He has plenty of compute power with an i7 and 12GB and a couple of Video Cards to drive 3 displays.  The 2 video cards are MSI 1G N250GTS, his motherboard is a MSI X58A-GD65

From what he describes, I don't think its his audio chain that is causing the display glitches but it looks like a very, large DPC?

Any better guesses

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.