Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Transmit with any Yaesu Mic

Options
Flash Gordon
Flash Gordon Member
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
When mic is keyed, slice does not show any transmit. Just started after I entered another slice

Comments

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Was your first slice indicating that the RED TX active?
    Some times when I open another slice to operate split and forget to reset my A slice to TX and turn the radio off: The next time I turn it on the radio TX does not appear.  Why you may ask ... because I left it on the B slice to transmit etc...
    Hope this helps...
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Options
    From the title, does it mean that any other make of mic is working and the issue is just with Yaesu ones?
  • James Kirk
    James Kirk Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi Flash, your rocket looked like a cardboard model with sparklers for engines.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Is the slice designated as the transmit slice?  Also in the bottom right hand corner is a TX indicator that will show the state of TX and the TX interlock state.  Does it say Ready below the TX or Not Selected?
  • Flash Gordon
    Flash Gordon Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. The fix was a combination of a number of issues, due to unfamiliarization with the radio.  I should have been more precise with my question. All Yaesu wired mic's work well, I was looking for the one with the best audio. I have settled on the MD-200 A8X. Problem solved thanks to several of your replies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.