Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot find a matching pair of RX and TX DAX channels

Sparks
Sparks Member
When I try to use Multipsk, EZpal or any program other than FLdigi, I can never find a matching set of DAX RX/TX channels available in those program soundcard selector menus. These all seem to display a limited selection of higher DAX channels...and there is never an RX channel that matches a TX channel number. ???

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Sadly due to the programming of those apps not listing all available audio devices. You could try removing DAX devices you don't plan on using from your Device Manager. It's a workaround, but can help until the software developer updates things.

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes, this is a Windows problem, and a problem of the third party software programmer, not a FLEX problem.  

This is what I have done for my 6500.  Since I can only use 4 slices / DAX channels, I deactivated the rest in the Windows Audio setup area.  It really cut down the clutter.  

But remember that you need both the RX Audio and the RESERVED RX audio channel and likewise for the TX Audio channels.  So do not deactivate the reserved channels on channels that you plan to use.

But when you select the RX/TX audio channel in your DIGI program, you do NOT select any RESERVED channels, they are reserved for the radio end of the virtual "Cable."

Ken - NM9P
  • Sparks
    Sparks Member
    edited November 2014
    Thank you! - worked like a charm!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.