Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slow day at work....

Richard McClelland, AA5S
Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
I'm having a slow day at work and I just had a chance to read Steve's description of the 6700 development process.  I'm wondering whether it would be feasible to create a product, let's call it the Flex 6100, which has a single SCU and approaches the 6500 in receive performance. 

Here's where I'm dreaming, I would like to be able to combine two of these 6100s into a receiver that approaches the 6700 in performance; including diversity.  Think of this as a 'modular' 6700 which would enable us to start with a reasonable initial investment (single 6100) then add a second 6100 and RF power amplifier to achieve near 6700 capability.  I think that would be cool.

Comments

• Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Still drumming my fingers.  This might be of interest to some here:

"Outlink Smart wall outlet with energy monitor

Outlink lets you control power and monitor your energy usage from anywhere. It's got one standard outlet, and a smart outlet that you can turn on and off remotely or program to do so on a schedule. The smart outlet also keeps track of your energy consumption so you can better manage your budget.

**Est. shipping date 12/21/2014**:"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.