Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

waterfal of the dm780 stops

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
hello   I have 3 screens   
the first with logbook and cluster,  
the second with Flex   
the third with DM780  
when I move of the screen of the flex to the dm780 some time has the horizontal  
the waterfall stops, I must wait some second so that it functions   
who could tell me the reason and the solution so that it doesn't arrive anymore   
I have flex 6300, I7 with 12 Gbs ram,Win 7 64 bit, hrd 6.2.73.303,  
Thank you for your help 
on5po, Janny

Comments

• Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Should work fine. That's what I use with one exception. Use DDUTIL 3.x as your control point instead of the HRD Set up DDUTIL and hook it to cat in flex and it will the run the HRD server and just open up logbook and dm780 and you will not need the rig control piece on DM 780 Solved the same issues for me Hope this helps Mike N9DFD
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Janny

I am sure its related somehow to your graphics card or monitor.

For the monitor that has the lines, how is it connected  to your graphics card>

What type of graphic card are you using?

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I agree. 100% with a mike Use DDUTIL instead of HRD as your rig control interface. Much more stable interface
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    hello,  I have two cards graphics msi n250GTS, twin frozr 1G  
    as there were only two connected for screen, I have place a second card, for the third screen,  
    I use DDutil 3.0.9.03
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I have a similar set-up and I have noticed, at times, that PSK Reporter (if it is engaged on DM-780) can delay the program when it is sending info to the server. See if this option is on in DM-780.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This should really be submitted to HRD support.  They have a FLEX-6300 so that they can do problem analysis to find root cause.
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hello, Mike,  I use ddutil well, I only open dm780 and (logbook + cluster) 
    Janny
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I exclusively use HRD v6.2 with 3 monitors and the F-6700; and have not had and issue.

Check your video card as previously mentioned: I have photos of the complete HRD and Flex working setup available. 

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hello Mike 
    the communication between dm780et the logbook and cluster stop also in same time 
    Janny
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello,
    also have in even time the communication between DM780, logbook and cluster that stop  I don't see what I owe check has my cards video, she/it seems well to function   
    do I believe to have chosen cards of quality or are the cards necessary then special, but which? 
    73, Janny
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Did you check the PSK Reporter issue I mentioned above?
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello Jon,
    Sorry, I don't understand what you want to explain me, can show me to you by print screen   thank you   
    73,janny
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Jon, 
    I believe to understand this image
  • Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    i think thats a bug in dm780

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I had to back off to the 294 which is the the release version and had no problems after that.

Pat
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014

Janny, Yes and it looks like it is unchecked for enable updates - so not the problem. I agree with Tim, drop a line to the HRD folks. They can remote in and look at your set-up.

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Thank you, has all,  I have it make, I am going to wait for the answer 

on5po,Janny
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello, 
    after having visited the HRD forum, the problem would be suppressed as using minideluxe has the place of DDutil  your opinion, thank you   
    who uses flex 6300 with HRD
    Janny 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.