Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Separate DAX and CAT executables

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in New Ideas
To help all those having issues with CAT and DAX, could separate executables be made available as well as the facility for fully uninstalling those utilities on their own?

Comments

• Iain McLachlan
    edited December 2018
    You can run each version of SmartSDR from it's own directory.

Look here:  "C:Program FilesFlexRadio Systems"

You'll see the version number and inside each directories you'll see the DAX and SmartSDR CAT directories. Simply run the .exe file as required. Remember to close any running instances first.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    My bad, I should have said *installers* and not executables. I cannot edit the original post AFAICS.

I think it could be useful to be able to uninstall and reinstall DAX and CAT independently of SSDR, if possible.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.