Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

how to set 60m channels?

William Hein
William Hein Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I finished building a 60m capable antenna yesterday so wanted to set up my Flex 6700 for 60m operation. I'd like to set memory channels for each 60m frequency but can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You could set up each as a global profile.
  • SteveM
    SteveM Member
    edited January 2017
    There was discussion on this a while ago: https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/60_meter_channels
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    If you are looking for a quick method to tune a slice to a memorized frequency visit the following post:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/memories-and-most-recently-used-frequency-utility

• W4TMW
    W4TMW Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I still like the way FRS handled this with the F5000 and hope they will incorporate it into the 6xxx series.
  • Jim  KJ3P
    Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Global profiles work fine for this, but better would be what we had with PowerSDR...successive clicks on the 60-meter band button brought up the next of the five successive frequencies, and around to the first again.  Very neat. Maybe in v2.0?

I've set up profiles for 60 meters in SmartSDR, and labelled them 60-1, 60-2, etc. These will be good for SSB and digital; CW would need a different set of frequencies, of course.
  • W4TMW
    W4TMW Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Jim,
    I've also done the same thing with Profiles/60M. But it would be great to be able to select 60M, then click SSB and see the 5 freq. as in PSDR. Then select CW and see the other (adjusted) set of 5 freq.

Tom

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.