Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWX Button

Walt - KZ1F
Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in New Ideas
Greying out CWX is not a good idea as greying out a control means the control is inactive (Windows Style Guide). Might I suggest the control not be greyed out (marked as inactive, as it is not inactive. When CWX is visible, the control should rightfully be CWX, When CWX is visible, the control text can be changed to !CWX, meaning the action is to hide CWX, Or change the point size and say "Hide CWX" since there is real estate available on that line. Seeing it greyed out is confusing.

Walt - kz1f

Comments

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I agree, Walt.  It confuses me too. 
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Steve! If you click on the Like, it is like voting for this idea.  When DK1EY suggested the idea, 2 people liked it but 3 people disliked it. FRS did it anyway.  I don't know if FRS scheduling is based on merit or popularity. Consequently I'd do both. hihi
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Good point. I'd personally like to see the CWX button moved to the left side options bar, and the Profiles dialog moved to a floating window on the right (like EQ, etc). Since CWX lives on the left by default, that seems like a good place for it, and integrates the UI more cleanly. For Profiles, in my normal use, I have a nice swath of grey on the right that is begging for some nice, easy to use "quick tune" profile buttons. Oh, and come to think about it, all of those windows should (eventually) wind up as detachable. Now, wouldn't THAT be cool?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.