Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V1.3.8 working Very good here.... Thank you FRS Team!!

k0eoo
k0eoo Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
The update to V1.3.8 went flawlessly, and the frequency calibration issue is resolved so I'm very happy these days....  CWX and TX profiles are working reliably too... At the risk of repeating myself, THANK YOU FRS TEAM!!

Comments

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    The first upgrade that went so smoothly, I was so pleasantly surprised.
    Good job Flexonians...
    Now if I can figure out this 'Configurer in the new N1MM+ I will be a happy camper.

• Paul Christensen, W9AC
    Paul Christensen, W9AC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Been using my 6700 on CW through the day with varying band conditions.  The key-up clicks have been completely fixed and confirmed by oscilloscope tests.  No hot-switching at any settings.  I compared QSK with my K3 in QRQ mode and the Flex now has the edge.  Not only are the artifacts gone, but the time from key closure to RF is a blistering 5 ms compared to 9 ms with the K3. 

I also looked at timing with changes in CW Speed, Delay and Tx, Delay.  So far, tests show near perfect timing under any setting.  Even long Tx Delays don't result in "dit shortening."  Again, these results are for the 6700. 

Also noteworthy is that Flex now has one CW waveform break-point and it occurs at 30 wpm.  The 10 ms rise/fall was unnecessarily slow at speeds of less than 20 wpm.  Now, rise/fall is 5 ms from 5-30 wpm and 2.5 ms above 30 wpm.  This is a welcome change.  Also, the user can still use an external keyer and vary the waveform just by adjusting the SSDR speed slider.

I would lock down this code and put it in a vault!

Paul, W9AC 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.