Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Just a thought on ssdr trouble-shooting problems.

Joe WD5Y
Joe WD5Y Member ✭✭
edited September 2015 in New Ideas
Trouble-shooting problems with Zendesk. There have been many posts on issues that maybe an article on Zendesk may help. I found the category by searching on my own, as I had missed the topic brought up. It might even be a good idea for new flex owners to check Zendesk out in the beginning as part of installation. To go to Zendesk click on icon in lower right hand of this sites main screen, there is a lot of good information there. Surely a lot of work in putting this in place. Hope this helps someone. 73's Joe WD5Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.