Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FYI: PowerSDR & Flex 5000 on a Intel Atom Touch Panel PC

Options
KE9NS
KE9NS Member ✭✭

FYI. I was able to successfully Install and operate PowerSDR for my Flex 5000 on a 10" Fanless Touch Panel PC (4 thread, dual core Atom). The Touch Panel runs windows 7 and intended to be panel mounted. I runs a solid-state hard drive from a mini PCI express socket. I plugged a Startech  Firewire MPEX1394 mini PCI express card into the other socket.

PowerSDR runs fine as long as the Panadapter is kept at 48khz wide. I put a video of it running on my web site.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.