Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a setup instructions for connecting the 6K via ddut to cwskimmer?

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
CWSkimmer works well with my 5K.
Is there a instruction file for setting it up with my 6K?
I've searched and haven't found one.
Obviously I need to change the radio name and utilize DAX.

I have DDuT set to use com port 15<>25 via the CWS tab in DDuT.
pse and tu

Answers

• k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hello Bill,

I don't think you need to make any connections to DDUtil if you already have it connected to your 6000 radio and logging program.  I recommend  installing SDR-BRIDGE by Ed, W2RFat http://www.qrv.com/sdrbridge.html....  follow the instructions on Ed's install page and there are others, like me, that have posted HOW TO get going with SDR-Bridge and CW Skimmer; make sure you install the latest CW Skimmer....  Good luck, Dennis, k0eoo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.