Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6300 = happy camper

N7CXI
N7CXI Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Received my 6300 yesterday, but didn't get even a temp antenna up until today.

What a nice radio! I had hoped the 6300 would compare favorably with the 5000A, and so far the rig is meeting and exceeding all my expectations. RX audio quality is subjectively excellent, with none of the funny little quirks that annoy me so much.

I can't comment yet on the TX audio, since I only have a temporary mic hooked up and have transmitted maybe a total of two minutes so far.

SmartSDR is easy on the eyes, and so far well-behaved.

So far, so good. I'm looking forward to getting to know it.

Jim N7CXI

Comments

• John n0snx
    John n0snx Member
    edited April 2015
    I ditto everything you said Jim..... I've had mine since may and it has far exceeded my expectations too....FRS is the BEST!!!! keep up with the fine work FRS.  WOW you got yours Just in time for the Monday release of the next software update...

John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.