Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWX only profile

Bob N7ZO
Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
After watching Greg's video on CWX and reading the Insider info on profiles, I was immediately struck by the need to have a separate profile tab just for CWX memories.

I currently use Microham keyers and frequently use the load/save file ability to change my CW memories based on what kind of stations I am contacting.  (DXpeditions vs W1AW/?'s vs casual contacts, etc.)  These CW memory changes are mostly independent of my other radio settings.

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I see two different options they could choose.
    1) Link the CWX memories/macros to the Global Profiles and save them with it.
    2) Implement a "CWX Memory" profile that allows saving multiple named CWX memory sets to the rig and allows import and export of CWX memories to a computer disk file, just like Transmit Profiles does now.

Either one would be good for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.