Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

F-6700 Strange Startup -

Ernest - W4EG
Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Started the F6700 and it came up with the enclosed photo. Only item open was IE to get to the Forum.

Sequence: Applied DC power - pushed the I/O, radio went through  the calibration etc... Clicked on SDR1.2, CAT applied to SDR, radio came up.

Restarted the radio several times. Meet the same result. Closed CAT, SDR and checked the TNF to see if it was active.  Side note, I have not used TNF for over a week.  Activated the TNF and started deleting active TNF and after 5 or 6 deletion of TNF the radio appear normal and operational.

Restarted CAT and SDR, radio operating normally.  This was the first notice abnormality with running this radio.

Using Win7, SDR v1.2, CAT, DAX (all the update on computer and SDR software) 

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.