Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone developing SSDR for Mac & need a tester?

George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
If anyone the developer community is working on a version of SSDR for the Mac, and needs someone to alpha/beta test or just to bounce ideas around with, drop me a line.

SSDR/DAX/CAT are the only things keeping me from watching Windows recede in the rear view mirror. And. It. Feels. Good.

Geo

Answers

• WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Sign me up, too!!
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020

likewise!
  • rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    This post inspired me to start looking at Objective-C (the programming language for OS X).  It doesn't look horribly complex, but somebody else could probably spit out a new app way faster than I could. :-)

I was a hardcore Windows user for years (in the 80's/90's), and then switched to Mac when OS X came out.  Now I'm sorta somewhere in the middle.  My full time job is pretty much a Windows/Exchange/Office 365/Active Directory "devops" role.

All of my ham stuff is on my Windows box though.

-Robbie

• Kevin J. Rowett
    edited January 2020
    Yes.  Myself (K6TD) and K6TU are pretty deep into this. We will be looking for testers.
  • Travis Best
    Travis Best Member ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I am totally interested in testing

• Travis Best
    Travis Best Member ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I was thinking about developing a mac application but heard from a friend K3TUF that K6TU was working on one so I just figured I would sit back and see what happened 
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I would be interested in testing as well.  
  • rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Sign me up too, I'd definitely like to give it a try!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.