Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HDSDR support

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
How do I get HDSDR software to work on a Flex-1500. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I believe that would really be a question for the HDSDR group, but the FLEX-1500 is not supported.  http://www.hdsdr.de/hardware.html
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    For receiving, I select the DAX RX IQ 1 in the sound card selection. 

and pay careful attention to the IQ bandwidth

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Robert, thanks for the info. I will be trying it.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Robert, Are you using this program on the 1500 or the 6500?  It looks like you are using DAX IQ from a 6000 series.  

I would be interested in playing with something like this, just to see if it could be done to add a few more receive channels. (Like I REALLY need them!) 
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    edited June 2020
    I am using a 6700. SDRSharp also works good, I prefer HD SDR with my RTL Dongle, but SDRSharp works better when learning how to connect a DAX IQ stream.

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I never thought about using SDR#.  I already have that installed.  I will have to try that sometime soon.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ken, the original question was for a 1500.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Robert, I installed this software but seem to make it work. I can't tune it.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    edited March 2015
    Bob,
    I missed the part in the original post about connecting to a 1500. I have never used a 1500.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.