Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MMTTY Soundcard. DAX Audio select

EMIL-DL8JJ
EMIL-DL8JJ Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello guys, how can i select the DAX Audio RX1 (DAX RX Audio) on MMTTY Setup SoundCard / Reception. On Setup they are only 16 chooses, but not DAX Audio RX1. On FLDIGI workt all well. How can i change the list and choose other one, with is not in the list? Dax created 40 of them. Thanks Emil, de DL8JJ Flex-6700

Answers

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Go into the Windows audio control panel and disable some of the devices that you dont need to use = such as the reserved devices created by DAX. Restart the computer and now MMTTY will only enumerate the devices that are enabled. I did this to resolve the same issue for myself. Stu K6TU PS: right now, this is the only solution I am aware of...
  • EMIL-DL8JJ
    EMIL-DL8JJ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Hey Stu Thanks. It dos not workt. If i disable some of them, (Win 8) MTTY steel take sme of them and not realise, that i disabled some of them. If i uninstall, after reboot, the Dax put all again. For sure, MMTTY need update for the new SSDR. cu Emil, de DL8JJ il, de DL8JJ
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Emil, I should think Stu's solution should work... However; I run two versions of MMTTY, 1Stand Alone and the 2nd is the TTY Engine attached to Writelog... MMTTY Ver1.66G MMTTY Ver1.68A Both Versions show 16 DAX Drivers in both Reception and Transmission Collumns.... I may just be lucky but they both Show DAX Audio RX1 and TX1 for selection. Works Great... Check to see if you have an OLDER VERSION and a more current download would fix your problem... Ken, W9IE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.