Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuning in the panadapter

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in New Ideas
During our crazy wind storm this evening I am setting up for the NAQP. Just about done but I would like to request something for the next release if possible. With two panadapters open each with one slice if I am active on the bottom one and want to then work from the top one I cannot click tune to change frequency. I first have to click the line showing the frequency /bandwidth indicator and then I can click tune. I can understand the current setup IF there are more than one slices open on a panadapter.....but if there is only one I should not have to make that extra step in order to click tune. Thanks!! Looking forward to NAQP if my drugs hold out. :) 73 Greg

Comments

• Asher - K0AU
    Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    +1!
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    To further amplify, any time there is a single slice in any pan adapter, clicking anywhere in the pan adapter should tune the slice without having to do anything to the slice before hand.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.