Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Griffin knob

Dale KB5VE
Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Can we use the Griffin knob to take the place of the wheel on the Mouse and move the frequency .

Answers

• Norbert
    Norbert Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Yes, Dale, it is no problem to use the GriffinPower Mate with Flex. I like it to use it too also in parallel with the K6TU App on my IPad. So I can tune two slices without jumping with the mouse from One to the other slice. If you Need More Infos how to configure the GriffinPower Mate don't hesitate to ASK me. Norbert, dj7jc@t-online.de
  • Peter Driessen
    edited April 2014
    Norbert, Are you able to post the configuration information here? Thank you Peter
  • N3FRP
    N3FRP Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Is the configuration posted somewhere?

Frank
    N3FRP
  • Bill N3HQB
    Bill N3HQB Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I am interested in using a Griffin Powermate to control the volume on my 6300 in Windows 7.
     Can anyone provide "how to" information?
  • N3FRP
    N3FRP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Bill,

Tim W4TME redirected me to the document location on the new website, under downloads.

http://www.flexradio.com/files/griffin_powermate_v2-0_qsg-pdf/

Frank
    N3FRP

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    These documents are for PowerSDR.  I no longer have a PowerMate so I can't verify that they would work with SmartSDR.  SmartSDR does not have the feature of mapping keyboard key combinations to commands which is what the PowerMate uses so I am not sure if it will work with SmartSDR.  

If someone has it working, then I'd like to know how it is done.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.