Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX1 , TX2 , TX3

pa0bie
pa0bie Member
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
How can I asign this RCA connectors on the rear of thew 6700 to a specific band. F.i. TX1 to 80 meter , TX2 to 136 KHz and TX3 to 477 KHz.

Answers

• pa0bie
    pa0bie Member
    edited December 2013
    pa0bie Just as on the Flex 5000 Also a possibility to asign them to a specific mode , as DIGU or Voice.
  • pa0bie
    pa0bie Member
    edited December 2013
    Where on the roadmap is it possible to asign this contacts to a antenne or mode ? pa0bie
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Currently with SmartSDR v1.0.5 you can't assign the TX Relays by band. The Roadmap outlines the major features for a specific release and is not all encompassing. I am sure this feature will make it into SmartSDR in the future.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.