Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

[Commercial] Abroham Neal Black Friday Sale

Neal_K3NC
Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in New Ideas
I worked all day in refreshing all of the configurations of my computers as well as setting up my Black Friday discounts so I decided to unveil them tonight! Save up to $150 on the only computers built from the ground up for the ultimate performance with Flex radios! You get outstanding performance, due to carefully chosen components and over 4 years experience in tuning and tweaking SDR computers. The amateur radio programs you would like are already installed and configured, truly a "purchase and play". You can also purchase remote support contracts where we will manage your configuration, install new software, help you through problems. Thank you for your prior business and we look forward to another year of outrageous performance. http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/products.php 73
This discussion has been closed.