Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MY XMAS WISH

Options
Cess Davies
Cess Davies Member
edited August 2016 in New Ideas
Would it not be great if the new updates could keep the settings of each band as set without having to set them up each time we changed bands. I have been a flex user for quite some time having had the 1500 and then the 3000 which I traded in and now wished I had keep it. For the 6000 series to make it will need to have all the controls of the Power SDR I miss the controls of the Power SDR and the TEST options plus the recording both of received sigs and the chance to listen to my own transmission. Please can we have them all back? Regards to all the back room people at flex keep up the good work. Cess Davies GW3OAJ .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.