Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

EXCELLENT ATTENTION TO MY PROBLEM!! Super repair service!!!

K9APW - Dick - Verona, WI
edited February 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
A few weeks ago I listed here that my 4 day old Flex 6700 was shutting down/hanging up giving me an error message: FLEX-6700 "Error PSL1VOC-0.92 Powering Down" -- Flex Radio contacted me soon after my post and arranged to have my radio picked up by UPS and over nighted back to them in Texas where they repaired the problem (a loose or bad fan!) and retuned the radio to me via UPS over night service at a total cost to me of ZERO! I was without the radio for a total of approximately 55 HOURS!!! **** good service and excellent communications with me via e-mail and phone!! You cannot beat that!" K9APW, ****, Madison, WI

Comments

• Dave-N9CHM
    Dave-N9CHM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Wow…now that’s what I call attention of customer service. Excellent job FLEX team!!!!
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    I had the same fan problem and a bad thermistor causing the fans to come on high most of the time. Had the radio back in exactly one week. Now the amber LED for the GPSDO is not staying on after power down but that appears to be something else. I only got 2-day UPS service....but I was still very happy with that! The service was fine and quick and I appreciate that. Now to figure out the LED issue....if it is an issue. 73 Greg
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Something else I noticed. The powerpole connector does not seem properly lined up with the hole in the rear panel. Before I was able to easily plug in the powerpole. Now it does not go in unless I push down on the connector some. Don't know if this may be an issue but it could turn into one down the road.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.