Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

UI potential improvements

Options
Steven Greenbaum
Steven Greenbaum Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in New Ideas
I am using 1.0 and would like to suggest that the button to turn on the transmit window also turn it off on the next press. No reason not to keep the small "x" in the window as an alternate means of shutting the window. Also would like to see some logic used to group mode related activities together in the transmit window…. i.e. CW functions, Digital Functions, SSB Functions… etc. These sub windows would appear in the transmit tab, but should be shrinkable and expandable by the user. Additionally there are functions which are used by all modes…. which potentially should be always available in the transmit window. This is easier said than to accomplish with multiple slices and pan adaptors, but I am sure the Flex, with the help of the user community will be up to the challenge. Nice Job and a great radio…. only getting better… Steve

Comments

• Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would like to see the button that turns on the transmit control also turn it off. I normally leave the transmit window closed to clean-up the display, but I sometimes want to quickly check my power out (I work digital modes a lot) and it would be "efficient" to no move the mouse cursor to the "x".

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.