Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Digital modes offsets and persistence

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
When will there be selectable digital mode offsets AND when will they be included in persistence? I like to use one of the standard tone pairs using a 915 Hz mark. It takes a few moments to set this up as is. But when clicking on a signal it does not put the desired signal in the set passband. So instead you have to approximate the offset and click there so the signal is in the filter. RTTY and other digital modes should be no different than CW. Click on a signal and it should be centered in the filter passband...or close to it. Not having this ability really takes away from the point and shoot feature of the radio. As to the persistence, If I change bands it goes to SSB. Going back to the previous band also goes to SSB and not DIGL where I left it. This is also where the persistence for the filter settings is vital....it takes too much time in a contest to always have to set this up. Thanks for the input. I am going to use the 6700 for the CQWW RTTY contest but it will only end up as a single band effort so I don't have to deal with the mode and filters always changing on a band change. 73 Greg AB7R

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Greg,  We are not stating any dates for future features other than what has been published in the <a href="http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=425"<Product Roadmap.</a>

For you other questions, they are really better classidied as Ideas so that others can comment on them and vote the idea up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.