Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v0.16.4

I understand that according to the Flex Insider (Gerald) dated September 20, 2013 that SmartSDR v0.16.4 was released as of that date ? Can someone tell me where to find downlaod ?

Answers

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Kennth, It was released to the ALPHA team. They are a subset of users that do the preliminary testing BEFORE a release is made available to the "preview group." Once they finish (assuming no major issues are found), the release will be made available for download here in the community. It typically takes a few day to a week so if all is good look for it maybe this week. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    The letter says v 0.16.4 was released to "internal alpha testing." That's not those of us who have taken early delivery but are not in the alpha testing group.
  • Kennth Blanton
    edited November 2013
    Thanks Jim and Al .I was not sure as to what group I was in ? Have been following close and have thought it meant those who have taken early delivery ? I understand now ,,
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    We are all anxiously waiting the new release. I was busy and didn't see the announcement about the last one until a full hour or two after it was released.... Hmm... perhaps we can sign up for a text message notification for new releases!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.