Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Double-clicking on <A does not change panadapter.

Options
K9DUR
K9DUR Member ✭✭
edited December 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Was on 75m this morning for Indiana Traffic Net. Left to run some errands & shut down SmartSDR & CAT, but left 6700 powered on. Came back & restarted CAT & SmartSDR. As usual, panadapter opened to 20m with Slice B on 14.100 MHz. The "<A" symbol wasat left edge of panadapter indicating that Slice A is still active on 3.910 MHz as expected. So far, so good. However, when I double-click on the "<A", the screen flickers for an instant but nothing else happens. The panadapter is still centered on Slice B on 14.100 MHz.. If I click on the "X" to close Slice B, the "<A" indicator goes away, but Slice B is still there. Clicking on it again closes Slice B.. 73, Ray, K9DUR

Comments

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Let's try again: Was on 75m this morning for Indiana Traffic Net. Left to run some errands & shut down SmartSDR & CAT, but left 6700 powered on. Came back & restarted CAT & SmartSDR. As usual, panadapter opened to 20m with Slice B on 14.100 MHz. The "<A" symbol wasat left edge of panadapter indicating that Slice A is still active on 3.910 MHz as expected. So far, so good. However, when I double-click on the "<A", the screen flickers for an instant but nothing else happens. The panadapter is still centered on Slice B on 14.100 MHz.. If I click on the "X" to close Slice B, the "<A" indicator goes away, but Slice B is still there. Clicking on it again closes Slice B.. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Not all of the text is showing up after I post it. I will re-post as 3 separate posts. -- Ray, K9DUR
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    However, when I double-click on the "<A", the screen flickers for an instant but nothing else happens. The panadapter is still centered on Slice B on 14.100 MHz.. If I click on the "X" to close Slice B, the "<A" indicator goes away, but Slice B is still there. Clicking on it again closes Slice B.. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ray..you can just edit your original post to correct or add additional text without generating another post or reply to the post. EDIT: you do need to be logged in to get the edit/delete symbols though
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Larry, I didn't know you could edit your original post. I don't see the "edit/delete" icons come up on any of mine. (they do come up on comments). Where are they located on the initial post or is there a different process? Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thanks, Larry. I think my problem was trying to use the less-than sign in the text. System probably thought I was starting an HTML tag. I will see if I can edit my original post to remove the offending character. -- K9DUR
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Looks like it is too late to edit it. Will re-post entire text one last time. -- K9DUR
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Okay, let's try this one more time without using any less-than characters. --------------------- Was on 75m this morning for Indiana Traffic Net. Left to run some errands & shut down SmartSDR & CAT, but left 6700 powered on. Came back & restarted CAT & SmartSDR. As usual, panadapter opened to 20m with Slice B on 14.100 MHz. The "A" symbol was at left edge of panadapter indicating that Slice A is still active on 3.910 MHz as expected. So far, so good. However, when I double-click on the "A", the screen flickers for an instant but nothing else happens. The panadapter is still centered on Slice B on 14.100 MHz. If I click on the "X" to close Slice B, the "A" indicator goes away, but Slice B is still there. Clicking on it again closes Slice B. 73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.