Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2 meter receive causes missing panadapter

K2CM
K2CM Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
1. Start 6700 normally, comes up on 14.100 2. Select band "2". 144mhz is now showing in slice 1 3. Start a 2nd slice 4. There is no panadapter showing in the 2nd slice and "+RX" is greyed out and cannot be selected. Repeat the above; but, select "4" meters, the 2nd slice works. Looks like 2 meters is the culprit.

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This is a known and previously reported software defect. Thanks for the confirming report.
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Tim: Is there somewhere where we can follow the list of known software defects so we don't report previously reported defects? Reg, KD5RB
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Well, if they have been previously reported in the Community, the info will be available when you enter a question and search. There is not a public listing of the issues. Also we want you to report them again. You may add additional information that we can use to more quickly determine the root cause of the issue which will resort in less time to fix.
  • Norm S
    Norm S Member
    edited April 2014
    After 7 months, this is still a problem.  Most of the time I can't seem to get 2 meters to come up on a new panadapter.  I choose 2 meters and sometimes it comes up with some other band. If it does come up with 2 meters, I can't create a slice because it is greyed out.  I even have trouble with 2 meters in the first panadapter and then trying to bring up any other band on the 2nd panadapter.

Any idea when this problem will be addressed?

Norm - KL7RS
  • Norm S
    Norm S Member
    edited April 2014
    Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved in v1.2 to be released later this month?

Norm - KL7RS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.