Upgraded to SDR1.5 as well as Windows10 / Parallels, and now my mac no longer "sees" my 6700

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I was successfully running my 6700 with my MAC running VM with Parallels and Window10 (Preview).  I went to upgrade to the final version of Windows10 then everything fell apart.  Unrecoverable file problems.  I then reinstalled Windows 10 as well as Parallels and everything boots up fine but my mac no longer "sees" my 6700.  I have followed previous instructions such as adding a Network 2 and assigning it as ethernet and then making Network 1 as wifi.  Unfortunately , Windows10 won't let me bridge the two networks because only the wifi network is able to access the internet.  Windows states that two networks that are connected to the LAN are necessary to bridge and since my Network 2 can't get connected for whatever reason, I can't bridge them.
NOTE:  I connect to my router through WIFI .  It is too far away to connect it with ethernet cable.
I have rebooted everything, several times each.

If I can't figure this out, my only option is have to buy a PC and get rid of my mac.  I hate to do it cause I was running fine just a couple of weeks ago before the "upgrade".  
Photo of kjave63@yahoo.com

kjave63@yahoo.com

• 69 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
  • tired and frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of kjave63@yahoo.com

kjave63@yahoo.com

• 69 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Official Response
UPDATE:!!!!!!!!!
I finally got it going.!!!!!!!
The trick was network one is the Wi-Fi network 2 is Ethernet both of them under the shared so network one is Wi-Fi share network 2 is Ethernet shared Hallelujah thank the Lord pass the ammo. !!!
Of course I've only made one Q SOand will see if I have trouble in the near future. I'll update this blog over the next couple of days because I'm sure if I am having this problem others must be.