Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Turned on the 6600M after vacation booted up fine. Saw the 3.17 update

Options
Bill-K7BRR
Bill-K7BRR Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Turned on the 6600M after vacation booted up fine. Saw the 3.17 update on the front panel and I iniated the update. Everything was great. But the next day when it booted up it wanted do the update again, so I did. This morning all I get is 3 flashes of red light after being a slow flashing green. Been through all the power downs, removing the cat 5 cable, hard resets. This puppy is bricked, after years of updating radios and computers I can no longer smile at my friends who have troubles, Murphy has my address. Any ideas for me to try over the weekend. Why do things always happen when every body is off. hi hi

Comments

• Bill-K7BRR
    Bill-K7BRR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    FRS support came through with fine service.

Thanks Tim for the Saturday response.

Had a defective sd card, Tim shipped one out pronto. All is well now.

Thanks Tim for the quick response on my initial service tag and the great follow up after we found the problem.

Bill J K7BRR Yuma

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.