Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SYMETRIX 528E and 6400M SETUP

Options
Cono A DelRosso
Cono A DelRosso Member
I  recently purchased a Flex 6400M and I'm looking for recommendations from others how to setup my SYMETRIX 528E VOICE PROCESSOR.  I have tried to use the standard cable from FLEX for my RE27ND but it doesn't work.  Does anyone have any other idea what I need to use to go to the proceessor to the radio.  Would like more input so your responses would be most helpful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.