Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Start up feature request for SSDR

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in New Ideas
Request those with transceivers have the transmit windows automatically start when starting SSDR. I would imagine most people will transceivers will in fact want to transmit. For those who are only going to SWL they can close the transmit control window. Thanks Greg AB7R
2 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Greg, When SmartSDR is started, Slice A is already designated as the transmit slice. Am I missing something here?
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    What is it exactly you are seeing on startup? On mine, the slice that is at 14.100 has the TX focus, is it different for you?
  • Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I believe Greg is talking about the transmit window where you can set power, adjust the equalizer, etc.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Ah, if that is the case, that is referred to as the Transmit Control Panel. My assumption is that would fall under the radio persistence feature, where the radio comes up in the state it was in before it or SmartSDR were shut down. Greg - is that what you are referring to?
  • Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I am sorry that I used the wrong terminology. I should have fired-up my 6700 to check for the correct name before I posted.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    No problem, Ed. That is why we established the community - to help, educate and inform.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thanks all. Yes, It is the transmit control panel I am referring to. FB if the status of that window is part of the persistence list. Thanks!! 73 Greg
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    No problem Greg!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.