Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Random noise on 6400M on 40 meters

Jerry WA3GYG
Jerry WA3GYG Member
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a very wide signal on 40m that wonders around randomly. This signal stays the same with or without the ant connected.Tonight I shut down the flex and rebooted and the signal was gone.
I am currently running version 2.3.9.43
Anyone have a similar problem? 

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Is your radio up for the PEN update? see if it is.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Sounds like switching power supply noise. Can you post a screenshot to confirm?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.