Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Panadapter waveform below bottom of display

Wade Brock
Wade Brock Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The panadapter waveform is below the screen on some frequencies just showing peaks on slice A. The waveform on slice B does not show up at all even on very strong signals. The scale on the right is all the way up on both channels.

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Wade, If you left-click-hold in the right edge of the panadapter ( where the dbm scale is ) you can slide the scale and the spectrunm up or down to fit you situation.. You can use the Up-down arrows at the top of that column to adjust the scale.. Hope this helps.. AL, K0VM
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    As you zoom in and out in the panadapter, the pan noise floor decreases and increases. the closer in you go, the lower the trace sinks. Grabbing and dragging the right hand scale will bring it back where you want it.
  • Wade Brock
    Wade Brock Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Al and Ken, Dragging the scale worked for A. B slice still doesn't display with -160 on the scale and a S9 signal. The receive works but with no display. I can't figure out what I am missing. Thanks for the help. Wade
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Works here. I do notice that sometimes these weird little glitches (like not being able to access a function or feature) are resolved by power cycling the radio.
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Look at the top of the scale and you'll see two triangles, one pointing up, one pointing down. Click on the one pointing down until the scale collapses to where you can see what you're after.
  • W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited March 2017
    A suggestion for this topic: Make zoom in/out center on current baseline and frequency. I think this is what most are trying to do with zoom!
  • Wade Brock
    Wade Brock Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    The waveform is displaying now after shutting everything down and rebooting for the third time. I guess something wasn't getting loaded. Thanks to everyone for your help. Wade Brock K4YSB
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new idea topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Center Zoom capability

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.