Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Invalid Parameter While Setting Current VFO Mode running JT-65

Options
Bill Ham
Bill Ham Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
JT-65 error message when running Flex 6500 on Win 7 Pro.  I had everything running and then added another instance to use JT-65 on my K3.  Both ran with two different JT-65 programs loaded, but two logs, also.  I tried to get both to run on a single JT-65 software install using --rig-name=K3 on one short cut and the same with =Flex on the other shortcut.  Can't get both to run, so deleted K3 instance and now can't get Flex 6500 to work.  Initially the CAT connects, but when I try to transmit or change bands, I get the error msg: Invalid Parameter While Setting Current VFO mode.  Tried reinstalls of both SSDR Beta 1.10.15 and WSJT 1.7.10. Did deep scan of registry to remove all the tails after uninstall.  Rebooted before reinstalls. I can get the K3 to run alone with a reinstall, but not the Flex 6500 either as a standalone or as a separate instance.  Any suggestions?

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I run multiple instances of JT all the time. The secret is that each instance must be created in separate directories Typically to run four instances I install JT 65 in JT 65 A GT 65 directory B JT 65 directory C and JT 65 directory D Then you start each separately

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.