Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Are there REST string value codes for Processor ON, OFF, NOR, DX and DX+ ???

Options
Clay N9IO
Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
Finally have a bunch of time for my station building and Stream Deck in on deck.

So the question is:

Are there REST string value codes for Processor ON, OFF, NOR, DX and DX+  ???

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Yes. You can get a full list from the FRStack Help menu, Rest Help.
    The two you are looking for are:
    PROC   0 turn off, 1 turn on, other toggle setting
    PROCLEVEL   UP increase proc, DOWN decrease proc, value of 0, 1 or 2

I assume 0, 1 and 2 correspond to NOR, DX and DX+.

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thank you thank you Craig!
    Rest Help got it.
    The only good thing out of the current stay home thing is having some time to perfect the home station. 
    I'm cooking with grease at this point.
    May even get to some honey do's as well, ha...  
    Thanks again for the help...

Clay N9IO
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    All working Craig, even have the proc Level display status and on/off status figured out.
    Excellent!
    PROC 3 is on/off status
    PROCLEVEL 3 displays 0, 1 and 2 instead of NOR, DX and DX+  but that works for me.

Thanks again.
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Great, Clay! The Stream Deck is marvelous, especially now that they have added multi-functions and toggles to the keys. I have the XL, 32-key version and have filled several full pages with Flex and DXLab commands. Adds a lot to the operating experience.
  • John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Isn't the saying "cooking with gas".  Not sure I get  the meaning of "cooking with grease"
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    In hindsight I kinda wish I ordered the 32-key version as well Craig, but yes surely adds a dimension of buttons certainly easier to navigate on the fly than a mouse. It's the change up that is nice, gives the eyeballs a break, lol.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi John it was a phrase I grew up with that my dad used on occasion. Did a quick search. "Factually stating something, especially when relating to past experiences, in a non-offensive way in order to try to slightly sway someone's opinion. "Now, we are cooking with grease." (as in, "Now, we are getting somewhere!")
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Mike I have thought a few times of replacing it with the 32 key version but decided to get creative with the key groups and Taylor the 15 key to work out.
    Besides the size of the 15 key fits perfectly next to the Maestro.
    I am pulling the Genovation keypad as much as I like it I love the Stream Deck more.
  • John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks now I know.  I guess it falls under one of the regional normal expressions that is not universally understood.  "Cooking with gas" when I grew up had the meaning that everything was going well or moving along nicely.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.