Flex 6600 Flexibility and Local Remote example screen

• Praise
  • Updated 8 months ago
I received my Flex 6600 at the beginning of February. It was easy to begin with a simple dual receiver station. During the past 60 days I have been to school. Have added HRD Logging and DM780, multiple instances of WSJT-X with JTAlert-X, RTTY, Local Remote and a few days ago FRstack. Drilling into SmartSRD documentation has been and interactive journey as this has been my first SRD experience. Just looking at my screen a while ago I appreciate how flexible this technology and supporting 3rd party development has come. Looking forward to my PGXL to ship.

This shows 4 receivers on two bands, radio panel pop out and one 20m panadapter pop out and Local Remote sitting in the TV family room. The FRstack 3rd party program shows the 4 active receivers and the MRU (most recent frequencies) that can be put into memory bank or a scan bank.I can see the active receivers and S-meter indication.

In my ham shack I have a computer with multiple screens that provides more space for apps and windows. What a radio and software portfolio. Compliments to the Flex Radio Team.

Bill
W9JJB
Photo of bahillen

bahillen

• 58 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Ian VA3QT

Ian VA3QT

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Bill W9JJB,
Trying to set up the same thing.  Could use some hints.  Would you forward your contact info?
73, Ian VA3QT [va3qt4 at gmail dot com]