Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to update you on our progress since the last Flex Insider communication on November 21st regarding the production of your new FLEX-6400(M) or FLEX-6600(M). We are very close to what we said at that time so let's get right to the point:
- The first wave of final assemblies went into burn-in starting on December 7. Production testing is going smoothly.
- Later this week we will ship the first units to our field test team for more on-air testing. Once on air tests are complete we will begin notifying customers for general shipment.
- The factory is rapidly ramping up capacity to complete final assemblies from previously tested and calibrated PCB assemblies (See photos below).
- Watch your email so that we can contact you when you come up in the preorder list. We will contact everyone in the sequence in which their order was placed.
- FlexRadio will be closed on December 25-26 and January 1 for the holidays and we will be operating short-staffed during the week between Christmas and New Year's day.
Below are some recently taken pictures of the FLEX-6400M and FLEX-6600M at our manufacturing facility.
Thanks again for your confidence in FlexRadio.
There are no replies.