Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DX Lab and FR Stack issue

Options
KI4P
KI4P Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
well let me try this again, has anyone had an issue when you have FR Stack running, and when Dx Lab commander is started it disconnects the FR Stack program? talked to Mark and havent came up with a solution yet. lateset versions of both and latest version SmartSDR. seems like it used to work but havent used in a while and when i started back it done this, i know i upgraded to new Smart SDR between. any ideas, may need to post this on the DX Lab site, but thought i would try here, by way rig is 6400!
Thanks!
Richard

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    As a data point, I have been using FRStack and DXL Commander together for some time and have neve had the interaction that your describe.   But I am not sure what could be the difference that is causing your difficulty.  I have had both the 6500 & 6600 connected but the 6400 should also work.

AL, K0VM
  • Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Commander interacts with SmartSDR via the Smart SDR TCP API. There is no command in this API that enables one client to disconnect another. If the behavior can be replicated, my strong advice is to engage with Flex personnel, who can remotely connect to your 6400 to see what's happening. If my assistance would be helpful, I will be happy to provide it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.