Discount for Mogix 10400 Battery packs

• Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
The owner of Mogix Accessories has extended a special discount for FlexRadio users purchasing the Mogix 10400 power bank (battery) that can be used in the Maestro.  An ordering promo or coupon code, 4MAESTRO is needed to receive the discount - just enter this in the gift
card/promotional area to redeem when ordering a Mogix 10400 battery bank from Amazon.  This promo code will be good for the next 30 days.
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 8670 Posts
  • 3254 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of KK9W - Steve

KK9W - Steve

• 450 Posts
  • 160 Reply Likes
Oh shoot . . . Ordered mine on Friday and got them on Saturday . . . Just my luck.
Photo of Steve - N4TTY

Steve - N4TTY

• 82 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I tried 4MAESTRO, but was told that I couldn't used that code for this purchase!

Steve G./N4TTY
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV

Bob G W1GLV

• 629 Posts
  • 103 Reply Likes
I entered 4maestro and got a pretty good discount.
Photo of Dennis Terry

Dennis Terry

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I also am having trouble using either 4MAESTRO or 4maestro or 4Maestro.  Any suggestions?  I got one battery with a discount and went to order another spare but no luck.
W4SG
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO

Mike - VE3CKO

• 314 Posts
  • 119 Reply Likes
I just got delivery on 3 of those Mojix 10400mAh batteries. Bummer.
(Edited)
Photo of Kevin Va3KGS

Kevin Va3KGS

• 96 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes

Morning Mike

Amazon.com (USA) said that they would not ship to my address here in Niagara (Canada).  I went to Amazon.ca and the product does not exist under Mogix.  I then when to Best Buy and a few other spots and searched under Mogix with no luck.  Are they sold under a different name here?  Where did you find these here in Canada?

Cheers, and happy Dxing.

Kevin, Va3KGS

Photo of Kevin Va3KGS

Kevin Va3KGS

• 96 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
UPdate from Mogix

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I am so sorry but we don't sell internationally yet due to shipping batteries have a lot more hoops to jump through but we are working on it...most likely next year.

Again, very sorry.

Angela
imogix (.com)

==
Did this solve your problem?

I did not respond to her.

Cheers
Kevin
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB

Bill / VA3QB

• 117 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Mike VE3CKO

How did you get the batteries shipped to Canada.

I got the same response as Kevin VA3KGS

Bill -  in Ontario
VA3QB
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO

Mike - VE3CKO

• 314 Posts
  • 119 Reply Likes
You have to simply get it shipped to a US address. I live near the Niagara Falls and have a nephew living on the New York side and make a trip to pick up, claim at customs, done. There are depots like a PO box you can setup if you plan on getting regular shipments. Most of the time I get items shipped directly to Canada but on certain items like the Mojix battery, the only choice was to use a US address.
Photo of KD7CAO

KD7CAO

• 33 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Thank you! I just ordered one and with my Prime membership had free shipping too.
Photo of Jay -- N0FB

Jay -- N0FB, Elmer

• 534 Posts
  • 210 Reply Likes
I just ordered a couple myself.  I'll have them Wednesday with Prime. Thanks for working a deal with Amazon!   
Photo of Ernest - W4EG

Ernest - W4EG

• 583 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes

Now you tell me!

After I ordered 2 last Thursday. 

How about giving us a heads up in advance.

Photo of Jay -- N0FB

Jay -- N0FB, Elmer

• 534 Posts
  • 210 Reply Likes
No good deed goes unpunished!
Photo of Jim

Jim

• 15 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I got 2 Polanfo 12000 power banks for $20 each., one black and one gold.
Photo of Dwight WB9TLH

Dwight WB9TLH

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just ordered yesterday... 
Photo of k3Tim

k3Tim

• 803 Posts
  • 149 Reply Likes
Thanks 4 the notice Tim. Ordered 2 and with free Amazon Prime shipping they arrived this evening. AmZing..
Photo of Barry N1EU

Barry N1EU

• 495 Posts
  • 120 Reply Likes
It's a $4.50 discount, $18.50 final price before any shipping charges.
(Edited)
Photo of Philip KA4KOE

Philip KA4KOE

• 173 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Story of my life.....mine are on maintenance charge waiting for my Maestro to get here.
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO

Mike - VE3CKO

• 314 Posts
  • 119 Reply Likes
This discount code 4MAESTRO is for one battery per order and I suspect per person. So if you need to reorder and want to save $4.60 wise to use another name/address. I bought and got delivered to a US address, 3 of these batteries, then the discount code was announced, emailed Mojix via the Amazon feedback button and asked nicely, and the reply I got was immediate and after checking things they did credit me for one battery later that afternoon. They didn't have to but they did, well done Mojix and thanks Flexradio for negotiating the discount code.
Photo of Tom-KJ4QDZ

Tom-KJ4QDZ

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm a day late and a dollar short again.  I bought 2 two weeks ago.
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG

Rick Hadley - W0FG

• 529 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
I bought my 6500 two years ago, and ordered my Maestro the opening day of Hamvention 2015. In the intervening period I've added a replacement for my Butternut HF9-V, a new K4KIO Hexbeam, Yaesu 800 rotor and an 8-ft Glen Martin rooftop tower to hold them. I ordered my Mogix batteries two weeks before my Maestro was delivered. A $5 buck discount is nice, but totally irrelevant in the greater scheme of things....
Photo of Jay / NO5J

Jay / NO5J

• 1364 Posts
  • 196 Reply Likes
Money spent on Amateur Radio related purchases bothers me less than money spent, but not on
Amateur Radio related purchases.

Or, money spent on relatives.

73, Jay - NO5J