Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Handling cluster clicks when two computers on network connected to LAN and Flex?

Options
Andrew O'Brien
Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭

I have added a second computer to the shack . When both computers are in operation I often have 3 slices/pandapters open. All works as desired except when I click on a DX cluster spot on computer A, the slice on computer B goes to that frequency. Not computer A. If I click on a spot that is on computer B, the open slice on computer B QSYs., just as desired. Any ideas how I can get Computer A to work where clicked-on spots perform the task on computer A?

FYI : Computer A runs SmartSDR for Mac OS with MacLoggerDX and Computer B runs SmartSDR for Windows with Dxlab's Spotcollector.

Computers connected to 6600 via LAN.

Andy K3UK

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Andy

I assume you are using MLDX for cluster spots.

In MLDX's radio configuration, there is a pull-down menu for selecting the desired client. Since you have two clients, be sure you have the desired client selected for MLDX to control.

Below shows the same. I have two clients.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Aha ! I poked aroundd in that area but decided not to change anything. I will do so today. Thanks

Andy K3UK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.