Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wanted. Flex 6400M, with ATU please.

Options
mark2jag
mark2jag Member ✭✭

As above. No need to elaborate. Important points to note: I'm in the UK. If you've got one and are prepared to ship it to the UK, i'll happily pay the costs. I did find one in Germany at a reasonable cost brand new from a company called Funktechnik,but as I am just a private individual not a company they would not ship it to me, which is a bit of a ****.

Don't really want to wait til September/October for one,(which is when the UK Flex agent told me they would be available) and prefer to have everything in one unit, buying a 6400 then buying a Maestro is more complication than i want.

My thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this.

73's, Mark M7VMD (email address as listed on QRZ) or a reply here

P.S. I did think I had got one, but the seller received my email (as confirmed by delivery and read receipts) but has never replied….

Comments

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I think this one might still be available.
    https://www.facebook.com/share/p/espM3bzceMJskusM/?mibextid=lOuIew

• mark2jag
    mark2jag Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to send me the link to the 6600M for sale. I am still looking for a 6400M (with ATU) as I dont have the extra money required to become the new owner of the 6600M provided in the link .

It was considerate of you to send me the message though, and hope all your radio days and nights are fruitful and 5/9s or greater.

73s

Mark M7VMD.