Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Utilities doesn't show LOCAL DEVICES

Options
V31DL
V31DL Member ✭✭
When I use the Antenna Genius Utility, Tuner Genius Utility and Power Genius Utility, all do not show me the devices under LOCAL, even though all devices and the PC are on the same switch. On other PCs in the network, the devices are also displayed LOCAL in the utility programs.
What is the reason for this or what is the logic behind it?

Best Answer

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

firewall on the one PC.

Possibly the antivirus/firewall software was updated after the apps were installed?

First, I would open a command prompt and run ipconfig to verify PC IP and Genius products are on same subnet.

If so, you can try uninstalling the three Genius apps, reboot and reinstall the apps. This will recreate the firewall rules.

Latest PG XL is 3.8.8

For AG/TG make sure you are using right pairs. Either AG 3.1.5/TG 1.1.20 or AG 4.1.8/TG 1.2.11

Contact me via direct messsage on the Community if you still have issues

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.