Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro with desktop apps

Options
Jim
Jim Member ✭✭

I am operating from my home QTH.

Running a 6600M and SmartSDR, a PGXL Amp, a TGXL tuner, and an Antenna genius with many desktop apps such as WSJT-X, CW Skimmer, MMTTY, etc. All work flawlessly.

How can I use my Maestro B to control the radio, tuner, amp, and antenna genius with all of the desktop apps that I currently use?

Keep in mind that I am still wanting to operate from my home QTH, NOT remote. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim G. KC3KRZ

Best Answers

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Len……..

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just an additional thought on this … also be sure to check the selection dropdown at the top of the CAT and DAX apps to be sure whatever client you want to be in control (like your Maestro) is selected.

Have Fun ! Russ KR6W

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Jim, fire up your Maestro, then start CAT and DAX on your computer without running SmartSDR. Then open your apps and everything should operate normally with you Maestro "in charge" of the radio.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.