Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

web control interface

Options
Hi to all,
My idea is to have a web browser interface for operating the radio. Ideally a web server would be internal to the radio, but if not possible, some sort of interface program running on a PC or Raspberry Pi, etc.
I have seen examples of this for other SDR's, and I believe Remote Hams have a web interface controlling their Flex Radios.
A web interface would allow Android users remote operation as well.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• k9bdh
    k9bdh Member ✭✭
    Options

I would be in favor of that even a paid upgrade

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

There is an open API and that is how SmartSDR for IOS, MAC, and RHR did it. Anyone can join the developer group and build their own interface.

I use a Pi running Node Red and FRStack which gives me all the controls and metering. Just no panadapter or waterfall due to Pi processor too slow to handle the I&Q stream.

My iPad is great for operating when traveling. It supports split screen with SmartSDR for IOS on one side and Node Red in a Safari browser on the other side.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.