Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RTTY Issues

Options
Hi, I am a new Flex owner, not even 24 hours yet :). I managed to get everything setup and working, even RTTY with Mikes video. I was able to send and receive RTTY with MMTTY/N1MM and could her my outgoing audio with the monitor on earlier today. Now getting ready for the NA Sprint, went to test, and i hear nothing from the monitor. Also listening from another radio, and nothing. Radio is keying up. Not sure what i'm missing but any help would be great. Thank you

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Charles, can you post a screen shot of SmartSDR?

• CharlesB
    CharlesB Member
    Options
    Certain, Thank you Len.
  • CharlesB
    CharlesB Member
    Options
    Hi Len, work in IT and decided to try to old reboot. It works now lol. Thank you so much for responding.
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Oh, great! I am glad that was it. I didn't notice anything wrong in your screen shot.

• Ron Koenig
    Ron Koenig Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Charles,

9 of 10 times a "Working" N1MM / MMTTY install stops transmitting means Windoze has changed your audio devices (Seems most common with HDMI enabled monitors when they shut off) The Fix is:

On the RTTY Engine hit Options / Setup / Soundcard tab and change it back to DAX Audio TX ( And Verify DAX Audio RX1)

Ron, WV4P

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.