Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro C reviews ...

Options
W7NGA
W7NGA Member ✭✭✭

Greetings from Paris! I am here in my apartment, browsing the forums, thinking the new Maestros must be being delivered by now and chomping at the bit to hear of how everyone is liking them. However, I haven't found any reviews yet! Would be great to get some feedback before placing an order. Not to mention .. fun reading over coffee!

W7NGA Paris, France

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I just received mine yesterday (on my birthday).

Very impressed with the new design. Some highlights:

Screen nice and bright. Great clarity.

battery charges pretty fast inside Maestro. Ran it for about 90 minutes on battery and level only dropped to 90%. This should give nice run time on single battery.

CTIA connection with RadioSport RS55SL plugged directly in. Used FHM-3 ESSB profile then adjusted mic gain to 55. Getting very good audio reports.

New tilt feet fit perfect. A little stiff, which is good to hold Maestro in desired position.

Wish I had more time to play with it yesterday but birthday dinner and relatives got in the way. I did use it while watching TV ;-)

73 Dave wo2x

• Cy Stanway
    Cy Stanway Member ✭✭
    Options

I got mine yesterday. Doesn't work.

• WB2RRF
    WB2RRF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Received mine a week or so ago, well worth the wait, (originally order went in back in Aug 2020). Used it during the ARRL DX contest this past weekend to get to know it and figure out the menus and different setting and loved it. Didn't know half the capabilities of the 6400 until I used the maestro. Still have to figure out all it has to offer but makes working the Flex much easier vs the SDR software for voice operation. I would highly recommend it.
  • Cy Stanway
    Cy Stanway Member ✭✭
    Options

I had some trouble with it when I got it the other day. WiFi was on the same network as the LAN so it didn't work. Took it off that network and streamed it from another in home network and everything works wonderfully.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.