Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Initial Set Up question

Options
Cy Stanway
Cy Stanway Member ✭✭

I followed the directions, no problem. Flex 6400 is on and attached to the internet. Maestro (the new one) sees the Flex on WiFi, connects - yeah. But no slices or responsiveness from the Maestro. I am on smartlink, not multiflex. And the Maestro says 'too many slices in use' or something similar. Huh?

Cy, K2CYS

Answers

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Help Desk ticket time.

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If the Maestro and the radio are on the same local lan, smartlink is not used. Smartlink is only used when the radio is remote, via the internet.

• Cy Stanway
    Cy Stanway Member ✭✭
    Options

I used an earlier Maestro from my workbench and it worked perfectly. The Maestro is on WiFi. So what did work once, doesn't work with the new Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.