Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Been gone a while, good to be back

Options

It's been a few years since I've been here. I boxed up my radio to return it to Flex for the fan I believe 3 years ago and then life took a turn and we had event after event occur causing me to miss two RMA's and leaving my home office alone for almost 3 years. I got out of the hospital after the latest event and I'm home doing rehab and I'm allowed to finally go into the basement and reassemble my shack. The first event was a flood from the 3rd floor down to the basement, thankfully my Ham gear wasn't hurt but had to be moved to dry out the house which required gutting from top to bottom and rebuilding, the rest is too long to get into and well, yeah...

Anyway, I plugged in my 6300 and she fired right up! Fan sounds strong while I'm doing the upgrade to v2.12.0 and I'm going to try and use it a bit prior to replacing the fan.

Antenna is hooked up but sadly no signals appear in the app... time to dig in and see what the... is going on.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.